[SloContra] SLO Contra Dance March 9!

Morgan Roe morgansroe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:41:50 MST 2024

Hello dancers!

Thank you for those who attended our Waltz workshop last month! It was
wonderful seeing so many confident waltzers on the dance floor throughout
the night. If you attended, we would love to hear your feedback!

Now mark your calendars for *Saturday, March 9! *This month's dance will
feature the Rosin Sniffers with John Little coming all the way back from
Colorado to call for us!

*Lesson starts at 6:30, dancing goes until 9:30.*
*Location: *Odd Fellow's Hall at 520 Dana St in San Luis Obispo.

No partner or experience is needed. Please come, and bring a friend!

We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor!

-CCCDS

You received this email because you attended a dance and gave us your email
address. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please let us know and
we will remove you.