[SloContra] Contra Dance February 10! +Special workshop

Morgan Roe morgansroe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 10:07:53 MST 2024

Hello dancers,

Thank you to everyone who attended our special January "Carnivale
Appetizer" dance! It was a lively evening with the Syncopaths and William
Watson. We had a full house and a ton of fun!

[image: Hall full of dancers]

Now dust off your dance shoes for our dance on *Saturday, February 10 *which
will feature the Fiddle Tunas with Jean Gorrindo calling. No partner or
experience is needed. Please come, and bring a friend!

*We are hosting a special workshop this month!* If you've attended a contra
dance, you know there are 2 opportunities to waltz (break and at the end of
the night).

Join us at *6pm* *before the contra dance* for a special workshop on this
traditional dance. Learn the basic steps, or if you are experienced you can
learn some new moves! The workshop will be hosted by William Burke, Morgan
Roe, and Wade Kelley. Cost for the workshop is $5. No partner or experience
needed.

To recap: