[SloContra] Contra dance April 13

Morgan Roe morgansroe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:39:10 MST 2024

Hello dancers,

Our next contra dance is Saturday, April 13!

This month's dance will feature the Fiddle Tunas with Jean Gorrindo's
wonderful calling.

*Lesson starts at 6:30, dancing goes until 9:30.*
*Location: *Odd Fellow's Hall at 520 Dana St in San Luis Obispo.

No partner or experience is needed. Please come, and bring a friend!

We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor!

-CCCDS

You received this email because you attended a dance and gave us your email
address. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please let us know and
we will remove you.