[SloContra] Contra dance this Thursday!

Morgan Roe morgansroe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 11:40:32 MST 2024

Hello SLO dancers,

We at CCCDS hope you had a wonderful New Year! We're starting the year with
a delicious Carnivale "Appetizer" dance.

Join us *Thursday January 11 *for a very special dance and get all warmed
up for Contra Carnivale!  All dancers, including new dancers and those from
out of town coming in for the dance weekend, are welcome to attend.

[image: Dance Postcard.jpg]

Location: Odd Fellows Hall
Time: 6:30 - 9:30
Cost: Suggested donation of $10-$15

The band will be the incredible Syncopaths, who will be playing later in
the weekend at Carnivale. Caller will be William Watson from Portland, OR,
known for calling smooth and creative figures.

Invite your friends, family, or out of town dancers you know who are coming
to Contra Carnivale - this will be a great evening!

See you there,

CCCDS