[SloContra] Reminder: Contra dance this Saturday!

Morgan Roe morgansroe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:56:05 MST 2024

Hi dancers,

Reminder that we are dancing this Saturday at Odd Fellow's Hall! We will
have the Fiddle Tunas playing and Jean Gorrindo calling.

Please invite a friend, and remember if you are experienced please dance
with the newer folks!

Dancing starts at 6:30 with a brief beginner lesson, dancing goes until
9:30.

Location: Odd Fellow's Hall at 520 Dana St in San Luis Obispo.

For those who can, we will be socializing after the dance at the *Copper
Bar *at *Madonna Inn.*

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

-CCCDS

You received this email because you attended a dance and gave us your email
address. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please let us know and
we will remove you.