[SloContra] Dance this evening! November 11th

Chanel DeRosier Chanel_Lyon at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 12:22:50 MST 2023

Come have a joyful time as we kick off the holiday season in style, dancing to the delightful old time sounds of the Rosin Sniffers, with John Little calling.

The Rosin Sniffers are one of SLO's local treasures, featuring Jim Mueller on Guitar, Tom Wolverton on Banjo and dobro, and Victor Garza on bass.
We are talking the REAL DEAL here!
John has a knack for choosing dances that are both fun and satisfying, and he will keep the party rolling in fine fashion

Join us today, Saturday from 6:30 to 9:30pm.  No partner nor experience needed.  The first half hour will feature a brief lesson, with teaching of figures as we go along.

Experienced dancers, please come at 6:30pm! Your presence helps to welcome and integrate the newer dancers so well and is very much appreciated!!

Old Fellow Hall at 520 Dana Street in San Luis Obispo.

Sorry everyone! First email I sent was returned deliverable.
Chanel