[SloContra] Contra Dance Saturday May 13th

Chanel DeRosier Chanel_Lyon at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 05:39:17 MST 2023

We have a fun date with Little Big Band, from Monterey, for our contra dance on Saturday, May 13!  Join Jean Gorrindo as she calls to the danceable tune sets provided by Marta Lynch on fiddle and Bob Silberstein on keyboard.  Marta and Bob play a variety of genres, from rockin’ old time to jaunty French Canadian to bouncy Irish jigs, and their playful tune sets will put a smile on your face and a spring in your step!

Join us from 6:30 – 9:30 pm.  We encourage all dancers to arrive at 6:30 pm, especially if you are new to contra.

And it is Mother’s Day weekend – bring your Mom!  Or if you are a Mom, bring your kids!

We have a great time at the Odd Fellows Hall, 520 Dana Street, San Luis Obispo.

See you there!