[SloContra] Contra Dance, San Luis Obispo Saturday March 11th

Chanel DeRosier Chanel_Lyon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:55:01 MST 2023

Hi Dancers!
Sorry this email is going out so late.  I picked the wrong weekend to visit Mammoth.  But we made it back and we played a lot of card games (as I wasn't snowed in with any contra dancers.. what else was there to do? 🙂)

This Saturday Jean Gorrindo and John Little will be calling for us!
There will be an introduction at 6:30 to walk through the steps.

AND!!
The Foggy Bay String Band from Santa Barbara will play for us from 7-9:30.

Mask are optional (we have some KN95 type masks if you need one).
$10 at the door.

They'll be some snacks, and please feel free to bring something to share if you'd like.
We're going to switch up the format with a shorter break.  We're hoping ending a bit early, but still calling the same number of dances will give folks a chance to stay to the end without it being so late.
Please give us your feedback after the dance if the timing of the evening worked well for you.

Hope to see everyone Saturday at the Odd Fellows Hall on Dana street in SLO.
 Until then, take care!
Chanel

www.cccds.org<http://www.cccds.org>