[SloContra] Contra Dance Saturday Feb 11th

Chanel DeRosier Chanel_Lyon at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:22:40 MST 2023

Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well! I'm excited to dance with all of you this weekend.
Jean will be our amazing caller to the music of a Casitas String Band: Victor Garza, Steve Owens, Frank Hoppe and Jack Phillips.
There will be lessons at 6:30 and dancing from 7 to 10pm

We've decided to try having masks optional.  Vaccination/booster cards will no longer be necessary to show at the door.
Please come healthy and at your comfort level of protection.  I do have some KN95 masks available at the door if you'd like one.

This also means we can start having potlucks again!  I'll be bringing some snacks for the break.

The price is $10 at the door.  The Odd Fellows Hall in SLO is at 520 Dana street.
Hope to see you Saturday!
with much love for you and your families
Chanel

chanel_lyon at hotmail.com
805-703-0258