[SloContra] January special contra dance (correction)

Morgan Roe morgansroe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:47:56 MST 2023

*Correction from previous email: the correct date is January 11! See you
then!*

Hello contra dancers!

As has been mentioned at the dances over the last few months, we are very
excited to host a special dance in advance of the contra festival Contra
Carnivale in January.

In lieu of our regular Saturday dance, we will be dancing on *Thursday,
January 11.*
Location: Odd Fellows Hall
Time: 6:30 lesson, dancing till 9:30
Cost: We will be asking for a suggested donation of $10-$15 but will not
turn someone away if they cannot pay.

The band will be the incredible Syncopaths, who will be playing at
Carnivale! Caller will be William Watson from Portland, OR, known for his
smooth and interesting figures.

Please help us have a successful event! Attached is a postcard with
information about our winter dances. Please forward to your friends, and
print a few to hand out to folks around town.

We hope to see you there!

CCCDS