[SloContra] Contra Dance Saturday May 13th

Chanel DeRosier chanel_lyon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:35:05 MST 2023

Saturday, August 12, join us as we welcome the Fiddle Tunas back to the SLO Contra Dance stage! Michael Mendelson heads up the band on fiddle, joined by Mike Mullins on mandolin, Tom Wolverton on banjo and dobro, and Amber Roullard Amber Mueller on keyboard. Together they provide a delightful mix of very danceable tunes, sure to crank up the joy factor in the hall. Our newest caller, John LIttle, will be at the mic. His youthful enthusiasm and joyful approach to calling will surely get your dance juices flowing. Join us for what should be a most enjoyable evening of dance, community, and connection! No experience or partner necessary...just come have some fun with us!

THIS Saturday, August 12, 6:30 - 9:30 pm!

See you on the dance floor!

Odd Fellows Hall, 520 Dana Street, San Luis Obispo.