[SloContra] November 12th Contra Dance!

Chanel DeRosier Chanel_Lyon at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:03:34 MST 2022

Hello fellow dancers!

Following October's unconventional, but (IMHO) highly successful on fun factor alone, dance to pre-recorded music, we have live music for you in November!

Marta Lynch and Bob Silberstein's Little Big Band will be playing for us from 7pm to 10pm at the Odds Fellows Hall on Dana street in SLO.

Jean will be leading us through some steps for anyone who needs a refresher, or just can't wait to dance, at 6:30.

$10 at the door. Please mask up as we are in close proximity during dances.

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's smiling eyes!

Let me know if you have any questions
Take care and see you in a few weeks!!
Chanel
805-703-0258